1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself."
6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
Stunning Images Of Skylines Captured With Time Lapse Photography
by Dan Marker-Moore
"Only be with someone who you think you can learn from. They should be smarter than you in certain ways so that you can continue to grow and be interested. Above all, you should undoubtedly be proud that you are with them."
something my 10th grade history teacher told me about how he knew he wanted to marry his wife (via theburnthatkeepseverything)
It’s getting worse. And I blame it on the homesickness but truthfully, I haven’t been okay in month. The abyss is getting deeper and darker by the day.